Well, I'm SUPER excited to debut this engagement shoot! Out of everyone I've ever shot for, Steven and Jenny are probably the most natural at having their pictures taken! Almost every pose we did was their idea and the entire shoot came out AMAZING! We shot at this amazing place in Taos, NM called Overland Sheepskin Co, which I'm assuming has something to do with sheepskin? Haha, I'm not sure what it was, but it was gorgeous.

Steven & Jenny are also two of the funniest people. I love to watch them interact with each other and enjoy time together. I seriously had so much fun at this shoot!!! They both totally made my week. They both have such vibrant personalities, its definitely true that they're made for each other! I feel like if I were at a party with them, they'd be the life of it, for sure. On a cool note, we did the shoot pretty close to their 3 year anniversary. They met on the 4th of July! Pretty cool!

So on with the slideshow, Jenny and Steven, I hope you guys like it! :)


2 Comments:

  1. dominique elise said...
    seriously........cuwellest engagement peektures evaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!love the new frame as well!!!
    Unknown said...
    Danette! these are beautiful. the slideshow totally reignited my desire to move to NM so i can be surrounded by mountains and turquoise, eat green chili every day and hang out with you!

Post a Comment