Hey Everyone!

What an intense spring 2009 has turned out to be! I've been shooting quite a bit lately, almost on a biweekly basis and its been wonderful!

Last week I shot the wedding of some wonderful new friends Bobby Lee and Tish. They hired me pretty last minute and right off the bat I knew I really liked them.

They have a beautiful home in the hills right outside of Santa Fe where they decided to hold their wedding ceremony and it was awesome!

Although it rained for most of the day, the wedding, which was an outdoor wedding, still turned out really well.

I brought along one of my best friends, Dominique (of Dominique Elise Photography), and we had so much fun shooting their wedding and hanging out getting to know some of their wedding guests.

It was all so much fun, and I really hope everyone enjoys the slideshow.

On a side note, the song for this slideshow was sung by Tish's son Bobby. She requested that it be on the slideshow! I hope you all like it!

2 Comments:

  1. dominique said...
    that was definitely a great wedding. lots of fun. you got in some great shots!!

    when is the next wedding??????
    Anabella said...
    Lovely pics!! ... Really Awesome!!
    When i get marry, will you 2 (you and Domi)take my wedding pics??

Post a Comment