Bff Photoshoot Time!






Hey everybody!

So this would be my perfect day: The beach, sushi, chill music, and having all of my best friends in the same place at the same time.

I have a little core group of girls that I actually consider to be my "best friends", and sadly, they all live in different places, all really far away from each other. Sad, I know....don't cry.

This week, my amazing friend Cassie was in town for the first time in six months, in the midst of her and her husband moving from Indiana down to Nashville. Her husband had to stay behind in Nashville while Cassie came to Santa Fe to spend time with family and friends before she continues the rest of the move down to Nashville.

I LOVE seeing Cassie. When she lived in Santa Fe we literally spent almost everyday together. And although I'm totally wacky and she's really mellow, when we get together we get pretty crazy. So of course the ideal afternoon for us would have to consist of a crazy dumb photoshoot.

AND that right there is the reason this blog post even exists. Cass and I had some quality time being dorks today and I thought I'd share it with everyone...so sit back, relax, and enjoy our stupidity. I love my friends. :)


3 Comments:

  1. dominique elise said...
    looks like you had a lot of fun. :) i like the pics. the lighting was great. :)
    Unknown said...
    i love it! so cute and makes me miss the two of you lots!
    Anabella said...
    Thats not stupidity ..its Awesomeness!!!hahaha! ... I like a LOT the pics!! and i agree with Domi, the lighting=Great!
    I love your awesomeness, and i'd like to see more!! Love You!

Post a Comment