Hey everyone!

I just had the most incredible week EVER! I'd been planning a trip out to see one of my closest friends, Dominique, for a long time, and we finally decided that the week of my birthday would be the best week for me to go visit her in Las Vegas. Dude, let me just tell you guys, Dominique is one of the funnest people on the planet. I'd say we laugh about 97% of the time when we're together. This entire trip was just nonstop fun. I'm pretty sure we only got around 20 hours of sleep in 9 days.

We spent most of the trip in Vegas, but on my birthday we drove to Cali to Huntington Beach because I really wanted to spend my bday on the beach. We didn't really prepare to actually go into the ocean....but I'm so spontaneous that we actually ended up totally wading waste deep in the waves and didn't have any clothes except our PJs to change into. We ended up going out to dinner that night at a really nice Sushi restaurant completely in our pajamas. It was so much fun, and we're lucky we didn't get kicked out....

The rest of the week was spent hanging out on the strip and with Dominique's friends and family. It was seriously the best birthday ever.

Dominique is actually an amazing photographer and musician (please visit her amazing website) which is probably a small part of why we get along so well. The last 3 days of our trip were spent back in my home town of Santa Fe where Dominique second-shot a wedding with me. It was a ton of fun and you'll all be seeing that blog very very soon.

I hope everyone is well, and I hope you enjoy this slideshow of the greatest vacation/birthday week EVER! I can't keep saying that....it was the BEST!!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Cassie Schott said...
    Looks like you had such an awesome trip Danette!! Hmmm..your spontaneous dip in the ocean sounds a bit familiar. Does jumping in the pool with your clothes on ring a bell?? Haha! Can't wait to see your wedding pics! MISSSS YOU!!
    Anabella said...
    I thought you were kidding about pjs thing.... hahahahaha! thats COOL!! ... I can see you Really had a Great bday!! and i like it!!
    God Keeps blessing you!! Love!
    domicheeks said...
    i want the umbrella picssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    such a freaking blast!
    Matt and Steph Bell said...
    Ohh Danette I love this. This has to be my favorate! Music and all! and you posted it on MY B-Day!! yessssss!! Miss you!

Post a Comment