Bobby Lee & Tish!



Hey guys,

Its been awhile! I've been taking a break from life lately! Its been so crazy! I've really just been focusing on my personal life and hanging out with friends. Its been a great month.

Anyway, on to the main event. Bobby Lee and Tish are two of the nicest people I've met recently! They were referred by a long time mutual family friend and as it turns out I actually used to play guitar at the church that they attend, so it already kinda feels like I'm shooting for family!

We had a mini engagement shoot last week and it was so much fun! They have a beautiful home on the outskirts of Santa Fe where we did the shoot and the weather was perfect! I really had a blast, and I hope you all enjoy the slideshow! Look out for Bobby Lee and Tish's wedding shots soon!

3 Comments:

  1. dominique said...
    LOVE the preset you used. ;)

    but in all seriousness...

    you are the best photographer that i know.
    Hilary Dyer said...
    So is there anyway I could get a ridiculous discount if I flew you to Maine and you got to see Cassie as part of my wedding shoot??

    i've been looking for new england photographers that have the same style as you. there aren't any.
    Dr. C said...
    I'm Tisha's cousin and I've never seen her happier. You captured it well!

Post a Comment