England the Sequel


So I've finally finished editing all 2,000 pictures from England!! It was such a wonderful trip, I'm so blessed that I was able to go and see all that I did, and to be able to minister to the English people a bit. Amazing. My heart is totally with England now, and I'm really hoping to go back very soon and do even more ministry.

I've put together a slideshow of some of my fav pics from our time there, and I've also put up the remainder of our video....which is really random and hopefully a bit funny.

I hope you guys enjoy this post and I hope that it captures just a little bit of how I saw England.




3 Comments:

  1. Debbie said...
    I enjoyed your trip to England! When are we going again?! Lol! What an awesome way to display all of your adventures! I hope Sarah see these, she'll love them!
    'Rika said...
    This are awesome pictures, Danette! They make me want to travel that much more. =D
    Anonymous said...
    i thought you were coming back with your husband?!?! where is he?!?!?!

    next time you go, you are just going to have find him and also bring one back for meeeee!!!!!!!!!!

    domi

Post a Comment