England!!!





Hey everyone!

So this week I'm in a pretty different place.....obviously you can probably tell where by the title of this entry.... Anyway, its always been my dream to come to England. It definitely still doesn't feel real even though I've been here for a week! I can't believe it! A week already! Time totally flies. Karen Lafferty invited me to come with here to the UK because she was being awarded a Christian Music Association New Christian Music Radio Play award, and she wanted a photographer, but she also wanted a musician to travel with her. She decided to make an entire tour instead of just coming over for a weekend to accept an award. So I've been traveling with her taking TONS of pictures and playing music. Its been amazing. The people here are so wonderful, and the cities and countryside are beautiful. I really don't know if I'll leave.....just kidding mom.

Anyway, throughout the week my good friend Callie, who's also been traveling with us, has been video tapping alot of what we've been doing, so I made a little video journal from the footage! I thought I'd post it for you all! Its kind of random, but really, when am I not? So I hope you guys enjoy it....I'll be posting a few more videos and then a super awesome slideshow from the trip in the coming weeks. In the mean time, I'm staying at this swanky 4 or 5 story mansion called Holmstead Manor. Its seriously huge and beautiful! Tomorrow we'll be off to London for a fun time of site seeing, and I'm hoping to fit in a small photoshoot as well.....should be fun.

Enjoy!!! Talk to everyone soon!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Nice! you're having a precious time there! .. i'd like to see your work! .. 2009 will be a great year and for you already started! ;)
    Cassie Schott said...
    England?? Danette I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see more from your trip! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Danette, you never cease to amaze me

Post a Comment