Yeehaw!!!



Howdy Folks!

I just spent my weekend in Capitan, New Mexico. So, let me just say, Capitan has no cell phone reception. Do you know how hard it was for me to not be able to text my friends?! AHHH! I know, I'm such a chatty girl. However, being out in the country in Capitan without internet and cell signal was actually pretty amazing.

I and some friends stayed at this 3200 acre ranch in the middle of nowhere and it was gorgeous. They had so many animals hanging around to play with, and landscape to photograph, it was just beautiful and relaxing. Since we were down playing concerts in that area I didn't really have a whole lot of time to just hang out and enjoy my time at the ranch, but I was able to snap a few photos and thought I'd share with everyone. I should seriously shoot more landscape stuff!

Oh, I forgot to mention....I'm kind of an animal lover, and since there were animals coming out of my ears at the ranch, it was only natural that I had to bring one home with me.....so everybody meet my new little buddy Jack!!! He's a Miniature English Jack Russell Terrier, and he's amazing!!! I hope he likes his new home in the city instead of his country ranch digs....I think he will. ;)



Anyway, enjoy the rest of the pics!!




From left to right: My good friend Chad who plays drums in the band with me, don't really know where he's looking...my amazing self...my new friend Gary from Auburn, AL, and one of my bf's Jen Bullock who looks like Ellen Degeneres but with black hair...don't tell her I said so. We were on an awkward hill, so Chad and I aren't that short....but Gary really is that tall. Weird.





7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    a couple things...

    1. amazing pictures. i love them.
    2. i'm mad that my rss feed failed to tell me that you posted a new blog and i only found out because i saw your facebook status
    3. did you REALLY bring home that cute little puppy??!?!
    4. i laughed at your comment about your friend ellen.

    thats all...
    Bekah said...
    Jack is so adorable!! And those pics are stunning. Like...I could stare at them all day. And yes. Gary is very tall. Looks like a very relaxing place to stay!
    Debbie said...
    I love the photos! Beautiful landscape pix, very moody. The pup is adorable! He looks so tiny though.
    Andrea said...
    *wipes drool* Such a cute lil doggy!! Man those shots are stellar!!!
    They belong in like a magazine or art place thingy... yeah i'm great with words... I know. ;)
    Anonymous said...
    Amazing photography as always...To think ur Ack could have been my Sam..*sniff* oh well...Im sure he'll b happy :) too funny u said that about Jen I tell her that all the time!!! even the attitud sometimes...lol..
    Anonymous said...
    *Ack = Jack..lol
    Anonymous said...
    d- wow, the pics are great!!! wish I was there. I called Sherry just before you went there. Jack, cute, Jen - Ellen, ROTFL! miss ya! - Lizzy

Post a Comment