Never Silence Life


Hey Everybody!

I just had the most amazing week EVER! I think out of all my trips ever in my life, this was definitely the funnest.

I met my friend Dominique through a mutual friend of ours a few months back and I quickly realized that this girl was reeeeeally passionate. She, and my good friends BarlowGirl co-founded an organization called Never Silence Life in December. This past week, Dominique, her best friend Nicole, the Barlow family, and I all flew out to Washington DC to take part in the March for Life and to represent Never Silence Life.

It was INCREDIBLE! I've never seen so many people standing up so publicly for what they believe! No matter what you believe, its always commendable to see the courage and bravery when someone decides to stand up to opposition for what they believe in.

Besides the march, we had SOOOO much fun! Dominique and Nicole are some of the funniest people ever, and we totally clicked pretty much instantly. When we met at the airport, we had an amazing bonding experience of not being able to figure out the DC metro system. To make a really long story short, it took us 2 and a half hours to make it 7 miles. Totally hilarious.

I also got to see one of my best friends, Lauren, who I never get to see because her life is insane, she's also one of the funniest people ever. I think the last night in DC was my favorite because Dominique, Nicole, Lauren and I stayed up until about 5am in the hallway of Lauren's hotel pigging out on pizza, soda, cupcakes, and I don't remember what else. We'd all been on an amazing 40 day fast, and this was the first time we could eat whatever we wanted! It was such a hilarious night. We stayed up laughing, and telling stories, and having deep conversations. I loved it, I never wanted it to end. Anyway, here's a slideshow to go with the three days I was there. I miss everyone already and its only been a day! AHHH!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow. You're amazing. Not because of your pictures, but because of your amazing heart to reach this generation. Though you take such awesome pictures too, thats just a bonus.
    Brittany An'e said...
    Awesome Pics... Thanks for standing up and making a difference ~
    Kaycee Lee said...
    ur pictures are amazing!

Post a Comment