Alicia...


Hey Everybody,

I'm really not sure where the week has gone! I feel like every day has been a blur since Fall Gathering on Sunday because I've been so busy. I guess busyness is a good thing!

So I have a side of the family who, I believe, got the super model gene. I'm not in that side of the family, but my cousins Rhanada and Alicia are. In fact, my cousin Rhanada used to be a Hawaiian Tropics model, and her little sister Alicia is equally gorgeous.

Alicia just started her own massage therapy business and needed some headshots for the biz so we struck up a rather amazing deal. I took her headshots in return for an awesome Swedish and Deep Tissue massage. I was pretty excited about the whole thing, haha.

Anyway, we ran out of day light yesterday to finish the shoot, so we're going to continue on Sunday. In the meantime I was able to get a few nice shots, and I thought I'd share 1 or 2 with you all. I love my cousin!







In other news (I love saying that, I'm such a dork), I'm shooting what I think will be a really unique and gorgeous wedding in Taos next weekend. The bride and groom are from New York, and from what the wedding planner has told me, the wedding will have a very Amazon type of feel. I'm excited to see it all! So pictures from that wedding will shortly follow the wedding itself. Exciting!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...
    Awesome pictures as always, joe! Where were you guys?

    Iiiimmm excited to see the wedding pictures! The place looks gorgeous from what you showed me.
    Unknown said...
    amazing stuff! i really love the pictures.
    Cassie Schott said...
    Awesome pictures Danette! She is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more - AND your wedding in Taos! AWESOME!!
    Bekah said...
    Love the pictures, Danette! You're cousin is beautiful! Can't wait to here about the wedding and see the pics!

Post a Comment