Fall Gathering




So I had this amazing opportunity this weekend to photograph this city-wide event called Fall Gathering. I was pretty excited because this was the first concert event that I was the main professional photographer for. It was so much fun! I shot from about 2:30 in the afternoon until about 8:00pm. Though I'm really sore this morning, I'd do it again in a heartbeat! The bands were all so talented, and the atmosphere was perfect. (I was shooting at the Plaza in downtown Santa Fe, which if you've been, you know its the most cultural, beautiful spot in the city) Anyway, I have some pictures and also made a slideshow from the day. On a side note, I love making slideshows and I don't get to do it that often, so I was just excited to have something to make a slideshow out of. ;)

5 Comments:

  1. Kalene M. said...
    How boring. :| put some pizazz in this, man.

    I'm just kidding, the pics are amazing, Cheezin. :)

    Later!
    Unknown said...
    your day looked like SOOO much fun!!!
    awesome pictures dude! very cool, very cool!
    Bekah said...
    That had to have been a blast to shoot!!
    Those pictures are really good!
    Debbie said...
    Danette, you are very talented girl! Thank you for sharing your pictures & your day. I would have love to have been there.
    Anonymous said...
    I know that it's like 2 month later, but ... CONGRATULATIONS! ... for your 1st main professional photographer concert! You were awesome!

Post a Comment