September Friends

Hey Everybody!

Its been a little while hasn't it? I need to get on it! I have totally slacked in my blogging for the last month!

Well, life has been pretty crazy. I feel like September has been full of seeing and spending time with several of my friends that I don't normally get to hang out with or see. I've also been doing a bunch of ministry this month, but no photography. :( I'm a sorry excuse for a photographer right? Geeeez.

So I've been super blessed to have random hang out time with lots of people, including a friend who I've known since I was like 8, making her one of my longest friendships, but I hadn't seen her in a couple years, so it was nice to hang out with her. I went to Las Cruces and stayed with her for a night, and though it was a crazy hectic time (I was down helping an amazing woman with a concert), we still had a really good time. Thank you Aletia for opening up your house to me!

I've also been helping out with Revive Santa Fe this entire month, which finally finished up on Sunday. I wasn't able to go every single night, but I'm confident that some amazing stuff took place. I'm happy that Santa Fe had such a unique event for the community.

Also, September has been THE month for concerts. I feel like I've been to a million this month, and funnily enough, I'm not a huge concert person. However, of course I've been helping out with Revive Santa Fe which has had a different amazing artist showcased every night , and I also know this family who happen to be in a band and I guess we get along okay. ;) So I love going and spending time with them, and supporting them. Also, every year the local christian radio station M88 puts on an amazing fesitval called Freedom Fest which is held at Cliff's Amusement Park. My friends, Chris, Meagen, Chad, and I went this year and it was a blast. Chad and Megs stayed and watched various bands all day while Chris and I rode what felt like a million rides. Good times.

Anyway, here are a couple RANDOM pictures from the month, just because I feel like I have to post pictures because its been so long! Plus, I love sharing pics of friends. So enjoy!

P.S. - I know that some of you may feel inclined to take some of these pictures, or you may not, who knows, but as some of you might have noticed, I've disabled right clicking on my blog. I realize that there are still ways to take other people's pictures, but I'd just like to ask that before you think of taking them, please remember that if you do take my pictures without asking, you're disrespecting me and the people in my pictures. Please think twice before taking them.

When Chad, Megs, Chris, and I were on our way to Albuquerque for Freedom Fest, the sky looked amaziiiing:


Watching a band (Ever Stays Red? Maybe?) at Freedom Fest


Chris is happy to be alive


Hanging out at Cliff's


Two lame people


Being Artistic


Oooooh yeah, something else that happened this month is that some crazy lady totally slammed into the shop that my grandparents own while I was there then tried to flee the scene. It was pretty crazy and exciting. She almost bowled over two guys walking down the street and could have seriously hurt someone, or herself. The entire situation made me realize that I do NOT want my life to be an action movie. That is all. ;)



9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ohh i love the picture with the clouds and the one of you and lauren. your photography is amazing!
    Kalene M. said...
    *sigh* I thought I'd be your first comment, but I see Sarah [whoever she is. perhaps an SPer] beat me too it. Ohhh well, At least I'm commenting it :) The sky pic is absolutely awesome. Totally beautiful! Anywho, have a great evening, Danette!
    Anonymous said...
    yup! the sky one is my fave! just to sit and watch em go by....
    oh and the rollar coaster one!! woot... :D aaand the other ones or very lovely too.. i won't leave them out.
    Heather said...
    looks your month has been amazing and tons of fun! beautiful pics girl.
    Debbie said...
    Hey girl, this is Sarah's mom!!! I was on her Facebook & clicked on the amazing picture & voila, I found that you are a Blogger just like me! I love the amazing photos!
    Cassie Schott said...
    Danette! That is one awesome sky picture. Miss you!
    Anonymous said...
    That blond girl with the vampire teeth is soooooo hot.. She looks like she is soooo much fun to hang out with.. Wow you are so lucky to be friends with her..You should do whatever she tells you to do cause she is just sooo cool.. Hey, have you ever been to bangledesh?
    Anonymous said...
    Welcome back. I like the pictures.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi how are you? I find your site interesting and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I have an art blog here in San Diego and am looking for new friends who will comment. I would of course come back and comment on your blog. I hope to hear from you, and take care... Jesse

Post a Comment