Viva La Jen!

Yo yo Homies,

I thought I'd go a little ghetto on you for a second. Okay, I'm done. I have an amazing friend named Jen, who I totally love and look up to. She is such a talented girl. You name it, and this girl can do it. Concert promoting, tour management, amazing camera woman, amazing photographer, dedicated missionary, the list goes on and on. I feel like I'm buttering her up a bit. ;)

Recently she's been touring riding horses across the country, which is awesome. I could never do it, haha. She just got back in to town a couple days ago, and I was going through Jen withdrawl, so I forced her to hang out with me. Our day turned into one big photoshoot which worked out really well because Jen needed photos of herself anyway, I mean, who doesn't?! Anyway, here is the slideshow. We had a blast hanging out and catching up on life.

I hope you all enjoy it!

10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love your eye for unique shots! You bring an interesting new perspective to things.
    Unknown said...
    woot!
    a. i love your photography.
    b. you look like you have so much fun with the people you take pictures of. it's quite fun to look at them! woot.
    Unknown said...
    It looks like you had a good time. And I love your shots with the tree haha :D
    Kalene M. said...
    here is your comment. = | be happy. you said i had to comment you on this one, so i am.

    you're like seriously the best photographer ever. and yeah, you're at some weird, random meeting right now and not talking to me. because you're not near a computer. and i'm bored. yup. just thought you should know that. = |
    Ariel said...
    Great pictures! And nice ghetto talk. ;D
    Anonymous said...
    i seriously love your photography
    Anonymous said...
    mmmm....danette danette danette.
    love the photos. love new mexico. would love to spend some time hanging out with you. update me on your life. -hilary
    'Rika said...
    sooo... I watched the slideshow and wasn't paying much attention at first, then I was like "woah, she looks just like Danette!!" Then I realized there were pictures of you on there too.
    =\
    Anonymous said...
    Danette,
    I really enjoyed your pictures. You are definitely a great photographer!
    Praying for you, Sandra Bullock
    Anonymous said...
    Hey girl, loved the pics from this shoot. question, would you send me the one of Jen leaning on the wall with the funny kid/goofy look on her face. I'd like to use it for my weddingwebsite, we'll give you credit. However, if you can't do that just let me know. love you! - EJH

Post a Comment