My day...

Hello everybody!

I feel like today was actually like 10 days, I've done so much. Really, I've just been walking EVERYWHERE today. I got a call a few weeks ago from a church in Dallas letting me know that they felt called to put on a major concert/revival in Santa Fe and asking if they could pick my brain about putting on a successful concert, since they have never done it before. I don't know why they wanted to talk to me, since I'm no expert with concerts, but I agreed to meet with them. It turns out that they've invested so much into this event and have invited several major artists and bands to perform, that I couldn't so no, I just had to be involved and help them out with their direction. They've invited Los Lonely Boys, Salvador, and Jaci Valasquez to play, among several others during a 7 day revival in downtown Santa Fe. Since they'd never done any concert promoting in the past, they really had no clue how to go about organizing or advertising the concert. I put them in touch with a few of my contacts to help out with advertising, but I also wanted to help out personally. My good friends Chad and Meagen called me to ask if I wanted to go with them around Santa Fe hanging fliers for the event, and of course I said yes. I think we went to about 20 businesses today. We had a blast, we always do.



We stopped at this local youth community center to promote the concert and I found this wall, I was sad that I couldn't find a picture of me on it:



After about 3 hours of hanging fliers everywhere, I left Chad and Meagen and headed over to Joyful Ministries, an AWESOME ministry here in Santa Fe full of a bunch of Godly prayer warriors. I always love seeing these woman. They had asked me if I'd join them on a prayer walk through Santa Fe, and it was amazing. Such a good time, and beautiful scenery.





I'm wiped out now, but I thought I'd blog anyway....I know, kind of random. Hope you're all well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment