So, its been a little while since I blogged last. Sorry guys! I haven't had any shoots lately, and I've been super busy with work, family, and setting up my business, so I've totally neglected the whole blog front!

Recently my step-grandfather passed away in Oklahoma. While my mom was at the funeral, she had the opportunity to pick-up a bunch of old family photos, I was cleaning today and started going through them and thought I'd share some with you all, since I find most of them hilarious.

So this picture is pretty cool, its my great Great grandparents Wedding Photo taken on June 20th 1900. Is that not cool? However, my caption for this photo would be, "The Happiest Day of Our Lives" ;p



This is my family, my parents, my aunt and uncle, cousin, and me....I just want to know why I'm the only naked person in this picture?


My mom. This totally explains my personality.


My parents and I. Dad = Chuck Norris. Mom = Wow, mom, just wow. Me: Thanks for the matching shirt mom, totally Country Western.


And now, the blackmail photos...why am I even showing you these?!

Goodness, I just don't know what I like most, the Michael Bolton perm, the vest, or the shoes...


Yeah, yeah, World's Lamest Cheerleader:


Oh, and I'll throw this one in for good measure:


So fun, I hope you guys found these as interesting as I did. Everybody have a great week!

10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hooray for old family photos!
    Anonymous said...
    I could definitely only tell that was you in one of those pictures.
    Deborah said...
    wha funny! Makes me wanna dive into our old family photo's!
    Cassie Schott said...
    Danette your hair was so light! Haha these were great. MISS YOU!!!
    'Rika said...
    buahaha those are awesome... I like how you have the one saved as "mombutt" *snickers*
    Heather said...
    of the vest, the hair and the shoes, the shoes are the best in the one photo. these made me laugh.
    Anonymous said...
    all of those made me laugh. *snickers* Do you really get your personality from your mom? lol.
    Shay said...
    Yes...she really is like her mom...minus some uhh...quirks her mom has. Ha.
    Lindsay said...
    My comment is...what cheerleader is studious? That's what I found the weirdest. Bwaha.
    Unknown said...
    Just thought I would let everyone know that those are Danette's Great-Great-Grandparents! And- what quirks might I have??????????

Post a Comment