Chad and Meagen Moody



Hey everybody!

Long time no blog! ;) Just kidding. I went to a BBQ tonight with a group of really close friends who all happen to be missionaries. Its not very often that we're all in town at the same time unless we're doing something musical like touring or promoting concerts.

Anyway, I cornered two of them tonight, Chad and Meagan, to do a quick shoot with because I had done a shoot for them back in December, but my hardrive with all of their pictures on it completely crashed and I haven't been able to get the pictures out of it at all. =o( Sad times.

I love these two. They have totally dedicated their lives to God and His plan for them, which includes totally serving others. They're inspiring to be around.

So enjoy the pics, and have a great night!



2 Comments:

  1. Bekah said...
    Wow! Amazing pics!
    Anonymous said...
    I love the colors!
    Adorable pics. :D

Post a Comment