Steph & Matt




Hey Everybody!

How has everyone's week been? Hopefully wonderful. So yesterday I got to hang out with some friends that I NEVER see. I met them in Pennsylvania when I was on tour with a band from YWAM back in 2006. They're down in Santa Fe scouting out the YWAM base here to consider moving to and serving under.

Steph and Matt
are pretty awesome. Steph is an amazing artist, and Matt is hilarious. I have so much fun with them whenever I see them. I think the last time we hung out was on a snowy night in December when I was up in PA for a wedding, so its been a little while.

Well, of course we had to have a random mini shoot, especially since they never got any couple's pictures when they got married.

We thought an Urban atmosphere would fit their styles and personalities perfectly, and it really did.



In other blog news, I FINALLY upgraded to showit web for my slideshows. I've updated every slideshow I've ever posted, so please scroll back through and check them out. The quality is 10 million times better than before. I'm pretty psyched. =o)

Later guys!

6 Comments:

  1. Victoria Bennett said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Sarah Barlow said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Sarah Barlow said...
    Gosh! I'm having problems posting!! hahah!!! :)

    SHOWIT WEB BABY!!! Yeah! :)
    HOT pics!! I miss your face!

    oops! Totally just posted as my intern Vickie up there! lol!
    || davidjay || said...
    Yea!!! Great job!
    Matt and Steph Bell said...
    Thnk you so much Danette. I know it was interesting for you. But I do appreciate and admire your work.
    Danette said...
    Hey Thanks guys!

    Sarah- you should have left the comment you posted under Vickie's name up. It would have been funny.

    Ahhh so much photography talent in these posts!

    Steph- You're trippin' girl, I always have so much stinkin' fun with you guys!!!

Post a Comment