Vegas 3.0



“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” - George Moore

Well, this blog entry is really just to share something kind of old, but very dear to my heart. I could gush about how much I love Las Vegas and the people there, but I think I've done that enough.

Instead, I wanted to share my all time favorite video that I've ever made, because it reminds me of friends, fun, travel, adventure, and a certain romance I have with the fall and visiting places. I really do feel like Las Vegas is my second home, and sometime soon it may be my primary home. :)

This video illustrates everything I love. I feel it brings an adventurous and an artistic romance with it. Every time I watch it, I fall in love again with the song, the time of year, the people, and I'm reminded of all the feelings I had the week we shot it. I loved this trip, and I can't believe I haven't shared it on here before!

Vegas 3.0 from Danette Chappell on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment