Gary & Coburn!!!







Let me set the scene for you.

Nashville, TN

The Historic Cedarwood. Towering trees, a huge mansion, rolling hills and a huge red barn. This was the amazing wedding I had the privilege of shooting for Gary and Coburn!

I met Gary when he came down to Santa Fe to help serve Youth With a Mission. He's a very handy guy who loves horses and he's a generally outdoorsy type of guy.

Gary met Coburn while he was working at a barn where Coburn rode for the Auburn Equestrian Team. Apparently they really hit it off because they're married now... ;)

They went on their first date on August 18th, 2007, which is awesome that they know the exact date of their first date. It had to have been really special!

These two are great. Very fun loving, and totally in love. I don't think I've had a bride and groom who loved looking into each other's eyes as much as these two. My favorite part of the day was watching their faces light up each time they saw each other. So fun.

On to the slideshow! Have fun getting to know Gary and Coburn, and enjoy reliving their special day with them!

1 Comment:

  1. Caitlin Willson said...
    Coburn you look amazing!!! I love these pictures! It looks like a dream wedding :-)

Post a Comment