Well, I've been a busy busy little bee the last couple of weeks. I spent the end of September with one of my best friends, Dominique, in Las Vegas, then went straight from Vegas to shoot a wedding in Maine where one of my other best friends, Cassie & her husband Caleb, just happened to be. And actually, funny enough, Cassie & Caleb are the faces of my blog. (see up there on the big banner....those beautiful faces...thats them.) ;)

It was AMAZING! I can't begin to even say how thankful I am for the time I got to spend with some of my closest friends. Just being able to spend time with them, and catch up, and make new memories with them was priceless.

Not to mention how gorgeous the weather was in Vegas and how beautiful EVERYTHING was in Maine. I shot one of the most gorgeous weddings I've ever done, and spent most of my time on the coast of New England eating seafood almost everyday.

While I was in Vegas I spent the whole time enjoying amazing company, and making hilarious new memories. It was the best. Seriously. Here is a slideshow from the last two weeks of all the beautiful faces I got to pass the time with, they're some of my favs, and also a random video with a bunch of random clips from my iphone, just for fun....if you're bored.




3 Comments:

  1. Anabella said...
    Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Beautiful... that's the word!
    Both vids are awesome!... I'm glad for you, you had a fun & great time! ;o)
    twinner said...
    i love it!
    twinner said...
    i want the peeektures! they are so pretty! i cant wait to show 'em off! ;)

Post a Comment