Hi everyone!

Well, a few weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting a gorgeous wedding in Maine. I'd never been to New England before, and let me tell you, its like a whole other world compared to the one I'm from. It was GORGEOUS. I've never seen so many different colored trees before! Absolutely amazing.

Anyways, let me tell you about my bride & groom. Hilary and Joel are two amazing people. Just from the handful of times that I'd gotten to talk to them, I can see that they have hearts of gold. They both love the Lord and are passionately involved in outreach. I loved their ceremony. Everyone took a few minutes to worship God in the midst of the entire ceremony which was awesome. It was so cool seeing Hilary & Joel up on the alter totally focused on God. So so cool. One of my favorite parts of the weekend was watching Joel look at Hilary. I can't help but smile every time I think of his face, or see a picture of him looking at her. They're both so IN LOVE! I had a blast shooting with them, and can honestly say that it was an unforgettable experience.

Thank you both for your hospitality, and for the absolute privilege of shooting the two of you. Also a special thanks to Hilary and Joel's families for all the amazing accommodations!

On to the slideshow, I hope you all like it!

3 Comments:

  1. Anabella said...
    That was Amazingly Beautiful!! *cry*
    I want to get marry.... like NOW!! :P
    If i ever get marry, you will definitely be the photographer! :o)
    Rebekah Elizabeth said...
    Danette! Wow!! Big thumbs up, you did an amazing job.
    Sabrena Deal said...
    I'm a friend of Hilary's from college and I am so thankful that you were able to serve them on their wedding day! These photos are fantastic and I know they were so important to Hilary! You did a beautiful job, I love the colors and genuine excitement. Great job!!

Post a Comment