Long time no see everybody!

Wow, its been over a month since I last posted a blog!!! I don't think I've ever gone this long....

Life has been WAY crazy! But don't worry, in the coming days I have a few other blogs to post from different shoots and misc. events, so that'll occupy at least 2 minutes of your day if you're bored.

I spent this past weekend up in Pittsburgh, PA shooting the cutest wedding! Omar and Elizabeth are a perfect couple! Talk about having two people absolutely meant for each other, these two are definitely it! We had such a fun time in the damp cold weather shooting pictures, and we managed to not get ANY mud on Lizzie's wedding dress, so that was a plus for us. ;)

Also, Pittsburgh is possibly my all time favorite city, so I always love visiting and getting to see all my friends who live out that way....such a blessing. This weekend was pretty much perfect except for right now I feel like I could actually fall asleep on my computer...so I'm gonna keep this blog short!

Here's my slideshow from the wedding yesterday, and on a side note, I promised the families I'd have the slideshow up yesterday evening, and I couldn't because the internet was down! So I apologize to you all dearly! I hope you enjoy the slideshow!!!

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You get so much stinkin' better everytime you touch a camera!
    Anonymous said...
    So beautiful!! Lovely pics!!
    You're awesome..
    Anonymous said...
    Amazing D! Love it! Can't wait to see the rest, great job. - Lizzy
    Anonymous said...
    Beautiful work. Thank you for posting this!
    Unknown said...
    Danette! That slide show was breathtaking. I cried through the whole thing!!
    imacanuck said...
    beautiful beautiful!!!!! beth, i am SO sorry i missed your wedding :-( i got a little choked up watching that video. danette, thank you for "in a way" letting me go see beth and omar's wedding :-) ~Leah
    Bekah said...
    Wow those are amazing! And that's such a beautiful couple!

Post a Comment