Life On Tour...

Am I not the worst blogger in the world right now?! I've totally forsaken my blog completely for the last month! Ahhh!

So this blog will be short and sweet, but what the heck, at least its a blog entry! I've been on tour with Karen Lafferty for what seems like months, but really its only been about 2 weeks. For anybody who doesn't know who Karen is, which will be anyone under the age of 40, she wrote a little hymn called, "Seek Ye First". She just recently got signed to a new record label and finished her new album, so we're out touring and promoting it. Life has been super fun, and super crazy. Today I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah about to head out for a city called Monticello. I love saying that word....Monticello. Anyway, its been fun. We've been to Utah, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Its been like a blur! Here are a few pics from the last couple weeks, enjoy!




3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congratulations!! 2 musical weeks! and intense i guess!!
    You aren't the worst blogger.. but you could be better (hahaha! .. just kidding) ... ¡what the heck .. you Rock!)
    Anonymous said...
    Hehehe.. you'll just have to guess why I'm laughing right now because I can't tell you at this moment :|

    But the real reason I clicked on this page is to say that I really love that idaho picture.
    Anonymous said...
    Dude, what kind of lens are you using on these scenery shots? I love it!

Post a Comment