Hey Everybody!

I had such an amazing time at this wedding! A few posts down you may have seen the recent couples' shoot I did with Matt and Amy. Well, its been kind of a whirlwind batch of photoshoots with them, but they're just so darn photogenic, I had to torture them with a couples' shoot and their wedding day pics all in the same week. ;)

This couple is seriously amazing! With just the little amount of time I've been able to spend with them, I can totally tell that they have a blast together. Their wedding day was so fun, and it was full of just family and friends spending time and enjoying each other's company in the moment.

Matt is a cowboy, and Amy is a city girl and its so awesome to see both of their styles and personalities collide. They really compliment each other very well.

I enjoyed every moment I got to spend shooting them, and I'm really glad I got to know them a bit, and share in their special day.

Enjoy the pics and slideshow!








1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Great photos!! Love em!

Post a Comment