Hey Everyone!

I just had a really fun, and super quick photoshoot with my new friends Matt and Amy. My family and Amy's family have been long time friends, however Amy and I had never met until recently.

Though her and her fiance Matt have recently relocated to Oklahoma, they're in town for their wedding that I'm shooting on Saturday! And even though the wedding is so soon, I really wanted to shoot an engagement session with them.

The weather was perfect for our shoot today! Though it was a bit hot, the lighting was perfect, and Matt and Amy are amazing subjects to shoot. I had a blast shooting them! Although, I think Matt has a better time being behind the camera instead of in front of it. ;) But we had a blast nonetheless!

I hope everyone enjoys our quick shoot we did, I enjoyed shooting it. And I hope you all like the slideshow!

Have a great evening!!!


1 Comment:

  1. dominique elise said...
    cute shots!!

Post a Comment